Identify problems before they happen
Having established an enviable track record as a result of our multi-industry experience, we often draw on the experiences from one industry and apply them in an innovative way in another, along the way setting industry firsts.
Our technicians have extensive experience and qualifications in providing inspection and training services. We offer a wide range of inspection solutions such as visual surveys, NDT, gas emissions surveys, weld inspection, foreign object retrievals, IRIS surveys of Heat Exchangers, ROV/UAV surveys, Thermography, Ultrasonic thickness surveys, PMI, Tank and Vessel Inspections.
The Sky Eye Prime is the most proven UAV model of the Sky Eye product range and the perfect tool for inventory, inspection, and overview. With world-leading technology, the Prime is optimized and approved to carry FLIR SYSTEMS high-end thermal and gas imaging cameras.
Reliable with sensor intelligence The Sky Eye Prime comes with intelligence. Just like the powerful Mammoth model the Prime comes with an onboard computer and thanks to seamless integration between hardware and our own unique software you can supervise, control and manage your thermal data collection from the ground.
- The system communicates via radio link without the need for infrastructures like 3/4G or Wi-fi connectivity
- Intelligence Sensor and software integration allows you to control sensor output from the ground
- Tethered System Tethered Power box with encrypted data transfer by Elistair solutions
- Ready for post analysis Recording of radiometric data onto onboard computer
- Full support of FLIR Tools, Tools+ and Research IR
- Open Platform Open to interpretation
- Versatile tool for research and science organisations
- Robust Can withstand the harshest conditions and winds
- Dust proof over pressured electronics chamber and filter system
- Safe World leading parachute technology
- Operating Height 2600m
- Operating Temperature -30°C to +50°C
- Operating Speed 15m/s Rate of Climb 6m/s
- Maximum Thrust 228N
- Recommended GvW 9,500g (335oz)
- Maximum Payload 1500g (53oz)
- Diameter 102cm Height 28cm Width 28cm
- Plug and Play High-end Sensors