Identify problems before they happen
Having established an enviable track record as a result of our multi-industry experience, we often draw on the experiences from one industry and apply them in an innovative way in another, along the way setting industry firsts.
Our technicians have extensive experience and qualifications in providing inspection and training services. We offer a wide range of inspection solutions such as visual surveys, NDT, gas emissions surveys, weld inspection, foreign object retrievals, IRIS surveys of Heat Exchangers, ROV/UAV surveys, Thermography, Ultrasonic thickness surveys, PMI, Tank and Vessel Inspections.
The Exx-Series are small and lightweight thermal imaging cameras designed, offering superior sensitivity and a true 42° field of view in a user-friendly, handheld platform for those needing higher resolution and more features for accurate documentation of findings. These cameras can detect even subtle indications of building deficiencies and moisture intrusion, and offer on-screen area measurement so you can easily quantify and document air leaks, moisture, and other building problems.
FLIR Exx Series has 4 models available, with an image quality of up to 320x240 pixels, the Exx-Series is ideal for predictive maintenance and planned inspection of electrical and mechanical systems to ensure they operate at maximum efficiency and safety, with minimal energy consumption.
- Fast, precise laser-assisted autofocus
- Grip, trigger, and buttons designed for easy one-handed operation
- Sensitive enough to clearly identify hidden building deficiencies
- On-screen area measurement (E85, E95)
- True 42° field of view (FOV)
- Wi-Fi, METERLiNK® connectivity
- Streamlined reporting features
Find Hidden Deficiencies Uncover hard-to-find building envelope deficiencies and moisture
- Document Problems Quickly and Easily
- Built for Your Rugged Work Environment