Identify problems before they happen
Having established an enviable track record as a result of our multi-industry experience, we often draw on the experiences from one industry and apply them in an innovative way in another, along the way setting industry firsts.
Our technicians have extensive experience and qualifications in providing inspection and training services. We offer a wide range of inspection solutions such as visual surveys, NDT, gas emissions surveys, weld inspection, foreign object retrievals, IRIS surveys of Heat Exchangers, ROV/UAV surveys, Thermography, Ultrasonic thickness surveys, PMI, Tank and Vessel Inspections.
The FLIR A400/A700-Series, when configured for Image Streaming, offer automation solution providers and industrial stakeholders the capabilities they need to accurately identify thermal issues across manufacturing processes. With multiple field-of-view choices, motorised focus control, and compressed radiometric image streaming, these automation cameras can tackle the most complex remote monitoring and temperature measurement objectives. Optimise Process Control and improve quality assurance through inline thermal inspections or identify abnormal conditions before a failure causes a production shutdown.
The FLIR A400/A700-Series can also provide early detection for faster responses to potential fires, helping minimise injuries and equipment damage. FLIR A400/A700-Series cameras offer unmatched power and flexibility in thermal monitoring for improved product quality, productivity, maintenance, and safety.
- GigE Vision® compliant – the industry standard
- GenICamTM compliant – another important industry standard
- Supports both GigE and RTSP data-streaming protocols
- Compatible with 3rd party SDK and application software support
- Temperature linear output simplifies use of temperature data in third-party software
- Compressed radiometric streaming* cuts bandwidth by 90%, making it possible to connect cameras and share data via Wi-Fi†
- Reduced bandwidth also allows users to add cameras without expanding infrastructure, for an overall cost savings
- Simultaneously integrates with VMS and measurement applications using multi-image streaming*
- Provides superior image quality with up to 640 × 480 (307,200) thermal pixel resolution‡
- Offers a high measurement accuracy of ±2°C
- Improves temperature accuracy for objects near and far with precision motorised focus
- Increases contrast in even-temperature scenes and enhances edge detail in low light using FSX® (Flexible Scene Enhancement)* technology