Check out our products
If you are looking to purchase the latest, high-quality visual inspection equipment then take a look below at some of the products that we stock, or get in touch with us today to discuss your requirements.
Born out of five decades of infrared expertise and a keen understanding of the expert thermographer’s needs, FLIR T1K cameras redefine the limits of thermal imaging. T1K / T1020 Offering true HD resolution, precision lenses like no others on the market, and a responsive new graphical user interface, T1K / T1020 the T1010 and T1020 have the features you need to make your workday easier. The compact design, responsive user interface, and instant report generation make your workday easier and more productive
For the sharpest images, the truest temperatures, the most flexibility – the T1K is the ultimate result of five decades of infrared expertise. Exceptional measurement performance when you need the most accurate temperature measurements, from wide angle to telephoto allowing you take accurate measurements from 2x as far away, as well as continuous autofocus mode keeping pace with your movements ensuring crisp imaging always. The advanced OSX optical system ensures accurate measurements in extreme conditions and the unique optical path eliminates error from heat sources outside the field of view for outstanding image clarity.
The extraordinarily sensitive detector, enhanced by the processing power of UltraMax™ offering the best resolution of any FLIR hand-held camera with exceptional thermal sensitivity of < 0.02°C at +30°C - 2x better than the industry standard!
- IR sensor: 1024 × 768 (786,432 measurement pixels)
- Thermal sensitivity/NETD: < 0.02°C at +30°C
- Lens choices: 12°, 28°, 45°, 3x
- Close-up Minimum focus distance: 0.2m (0.66 ft.) to 0.8m (2.13 ft.), depending upon the lens
- Image frequency: 30 Hz
- Spectral range: 7.5 - 14 µm 4.3” display 800 x 480 pixels
- Auto orientation
- Touch screen
- UltraMax™: Unique super-resolution process quadruples pixel count, up to 3.1 MP
- MSX®: Embosses visual details on full resolution thermal image, for clear text and location identification
- Measure temperature ranges of 40 to +2000ºC
- Accuracy: ±1°C (±1.8°F) or ±1% @25ºC for temperatures between 5ºC to 150ºC ±2°C (±3.6°F) or ±2% of reading @ 25ºC for temperatures up to 1200ºC
- Measurement tools: 10 spotmeters, 5+5 areas (boxes, circles) with min./max./average
- Emissivity correction: Variable from 0.01 to 1.0 or selected from materials list
- Measurements correction: Emissivity, reflected temperature, relative humidity, atmospheric temperature, object distance, external IR window compensation
- Colour palettes: Iron, Rainbow, Rainbow HC, White Hot, Black Hot, Arctic, Lava