Check out our products
If you are looking to purchase the latest, high-quality visual inspection equipment then take a look below at some of the products that we stock, or get in touch with us today to discuss your requirements.
The QL320 is a quantitative optical gas imaging (QOGI) system that allows surveyors to measure the leak rates for methane and other hydrocarbons with immediate results eliminating the need for secondary sampling with a toxic vapour analyser or similar tool.
In addition, the QL320 does not require close contact with the gas in order to measure emission rates, making it a safer solution for quantifying difficult-to-measure gas leaks. This system allows surveyors to measure the leak rates for methane and other hydrocarbons, eliminating the need for secondary sampling with a toxic vapour analyser or similar tool. Unlike these traditional measurement systems, the QL320 does not require close contact with the gas in order to measure emission rates, making it a safer solution for quantifying gas leaks.
With the FLIR QL320, you can determine mass leak rates (g/h, lb/h, MT/h), volumetric leak rates (cc/min, L/min, or SCFH), or concentration (ppm-m) for most hydrocarbon gases, as well as measure the size of fugitive emissions from safe distances, as far as 100 feet.
With built-in tools needed to validate leak surveys, plus a temperature screening tool to determine suitability of background conditions, you can ensure effective readings and reports. In-field reporting includes archiving of measurements, colourised video and raw data for analysis and post-processing.
Designed tough for industrial environments this tablet is ANSI 12.12.01 certified for use in Class 1 Division 2 hazardous locations. The touchscreen display is high contrast for easy viewing in sunlight conditions.
- Durabook R11 Size: 298.5 × 192.0 × 20.0 mm (11.75 × 7.56 × 0.79 in)
- 1.24 kg (2.73 lbs)
- Reinforced touchscreen; scratch and shatter resistant film
- Bluetooth V 5.0, 4G LTE mobile broadband
- On-screen keyboard; 6 buttons (1 user-definable)
- SD card reader (microSDXC), USB 3.0 (Type A) x 2
- ANSI/ISA 12.12.01-2000 (Class I, Division 2), IP 65 Ingress Protection
- Display resolution: 1920 × 1080 FHA Dynavue® sunlight readable display
- Display Size: 294.6 mm (11.6 in)
- Image Modes: Single image snapshot with colourised plume and quantitative result
- Compatible with FLIR GF620, FLIR GFx320, FLIR GF320
- Mass leak rates (g/h, lb/h, MT/h), volumetric leak rates (cc/min, L/min, or SCFH), or concentration (ppm-m)
- Temperature screening, plume highlighting, colourised gas concentration profile
- Li-ion rechargeable battery; 11.1 V, 3950 mAh, 8 hours Power