Check out our products
If you are looking to purchase the latest, high-quality visual inspection equipment then take a look below at some of the products that we stock, or get in touch with us today to discuss your requirements.
Whether CO2 is a byproduct of a production process, a trace gas used to detect leaks from power generators, or as part of an Enhanced Oil Recovery program, fast and accurate detection of CO2 leaks is key to keeping your operation running safely, efficiently, and profitably.
The GF343 visually detects CO2 gas leaks in real time allowing you to localise leaks and verify repairs quickly, easily, and reliably by using CO2 as a trace gas to find leaks or verify repairs of more dangerous gases such as hydrogen.
- Discover CO2 losses in a variety of industrial manufacturing, transportation, and storage uses
- Decrease downtime and save money
- Prevent inventory loss
- Avert unplanned outages
- Allows online inspections so you don’t have to take revenue-generating equipment offline for inspection
- Stop leaks to save money from lost inventory and regulatory fines
- Improve operations safety and protect the environment
- Keep facilities safe while working towards a carbon-neutral operation
- Improve efficiencies of EOR operations
- Stop leaks in carbon capture and storage operations