Check out our products
If you are looking to purchase the latest, high-quality visual inspection equipment then take a look below at some of the products that we stock, or get in touch with us today to discuss your requirements.
The new FLIR GF320 is a revolutionary infrared camera capable of finding methane emissions or other Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) and is unbeatable for rapidly detecting even the smallest gas leaks in large, hard to reach areas and environments in real-time. The ability to detect leaks before the become a problem not only dramatically reduces repair downtime, but the ability to scan and monitor from a distance improves workplace safety and regulatory compliance, not to mention helping to improve the bottom line by finding leaks that essentially decrease profits.
Detects the following gases: Benzene, Ethanol, Ethylbenzene, Heptane, Hexane, Isoprene, Methanol, MEK, MIBK, Octane, Pentane, 1-Pentene, Toluene, Xylene, Butane, Ethane, Methane, Propane, Ethylene, Propylene.
- Real-time visualisation of even very small gas leaks
- Excellent High Sensitivity Mode
- Measures temperatures from -40 °C to +350 °C with ±1 °C accuracy
- Built-in Video Recording
- Digital Camera
- Laser pointer
- Embedded GPS Data helps to identify the precise locations of non-compliance
- High performance LCD & Tilt-able high resolution viewfinder delivers bright and vivid image in poor lighting environment or under sunlight
- Lightweight (2,4 kg) and robust design
- User-Inspired Ergonomics: Rotating Handle, Direct Access Buttons Dual use, detects gas leaks and carries out electrical inspections (radiometric image data)