Check out our products
If you are looking to purchase the latest, high-quality visual inspection equipment then take a look below at some of the products that we stock, or get in touch with us today to discuss your requirements.
With its uncooled, high-resolution detector and cutting-edge functionality, the FLIR A655sc helps researchers and scientists accurately quantify thermal patterns, leakage, dissipation, and other heat related factors in equipment, products, and processes in real-time.
SUPERIOR IMAGE QUALITY & SENSITIVITY Record crisp thermal images, even at high speeds
EASY, FLEXIBLE DATA COLLECTION True plug and play connectivity simplifies data monitoring and sharing
ADVANCED SOFTWARE COMPATIBILITY Get more out of your data with advanced analysis tools
- Produce clearly detailed 640 x 480 thermal images using the maintenance free vanadium oxide (VoX) microbolometer
- Detect temperature differences as small as 50 mK
- Record 14-bit, full-frame data at up to 50 Hz, or 200 Hz with windowing
- Fast image transfer over GigE Vision, using low-cost standard cables up to 100 meters
- Integrate with FLIR ResearchIR or third-party software seamlessly over Gigabit Ethernet connections
- Control the camera with GenICam protocol support
- Control and capture data directly intoFLIR ResearchIR Max or MathWorks® MATLAB
- Stream data directly to a PC running software for live viewing, recording, analysis, and sharing
- Integrate with your proprietary software through optional Software Developers Kit (SDK)