Rent the right tool for the job
Having established an enviable track record as a result of our multi-industry experience, we often draw on the experiences from one industry and apply them in an innovative way in another, along the way setting industry firsts.
Our technicians have extensive experience and qualifications in providing inspection and training services. We offer a wide range of inspection solutions such as visual surveys, NDT, gas emissions surveys, weld inspection, foreign object retrievals, IRIS surveys of Heat Exchangers, ROV/UAV surveys, Thermography, Ultrasonic thickness surveys, PMI, Tank and Vessel Inspections.
Each of our technicians are trained to work at height, either from aerial platforms or scaffolding, or using abseil techniques, allowing us to effectively service otherwise difficult to reach areas.
A powerful infrared inspection system, ergonomically designed to maximise the efficiency and productivity of the professional thermographer, designed by FLIR Systems… and its customers. Over the last years, more and more predictive maintenance professionals have become aware of the advantages of using infrared cameras in their predictive maintenance programs. As a result, the market for infrared has grown considerably.
As the world leader in infrared camera systems, FLIR Systems has designed and produced the ultimate infrared camera, based on the needs and wishes expressed by its customers.
The result is FLIR Systems’ ThermaCAM™ P60: the perfect choice for maintenance professionals who realise that infrared imaging and measurement can save their companies millions each year. The P60 features everything you need to make well-informed maintenance decisions.
- temperature range -40°C to +2,000°C
- thermal sensitivity 0.08°C
- outstanding image quality
- precision non-contact temperature measurement
- visual and thermal imaging
- text and voice annotation
- ergonomic, lightweight and portable
- wireless communication
- high speed image download
- fully radiometric JPEG storage
- software for professional inspection reporting
- Field of view/min focus distance: 24°x18° /0.3 m
- Spatial resolution (IFOV): 1.3 mrad
- Thermal sensitivity: 0.08°C at 30°C
- Image frequency: 50/60 Hz non-interlaced
- Automatic or manual: Electronic zoom function 2,4,8 interpolating
- Detector type: Focal Plane Array (FPA), uncooled microbolometer 320 x 240 pixels
- Spectral range: 7.5 to 13µm
- Digital image enhancement: Normal and enhanced
- Built-in digital video: 640 x 480 pixels, full colour
- Video output: RS170 EIA/NTSC or CCIR/PAL composite video and S- video
- Viewfinder: Built-in, high-resolution colour LCD (TFT)
- External display: 4” LCD with integrated remote control
- Removable FLASH-card (128 MB)
- Built-in FLASH memory (50 images)
- Thermal: Standard JPEG 14 bit measurement data included File formats
- Visual: Standard JPEG (including movable marker) linked with corresponding thermal image
- Voice annotation of images 30 sec. of digital voice “clip” stored together with the image Text annotation of images
- Predefined text selected and stored together with the image