The Cygnus 3 Data Logger is an ultrasonic thickness gauge utilising advanced multiple echo technology to determine corrosion levels and metal thickness through coatings. The three data logging modes provide engineers with simple solutions to record metal thickness across various geometries such as tanks, cylinders, pipes and plant. The Cygnus 3 Data Logger is designed to accommodate the need for a simple yet versatile method of logging thickness measurements through protective coatings.
The Cygnus 3 interfaces with a PC using our Cyglink data logger software which is Windows® compatible and has internal data storage on a SD Card.
It is vital to use the right probe for the optimum performance of thickness gauges.
- Simple Linear Data Logging mode with a capacity of up to 5000 points in each record
- Grid Based Data Logging Mode uses simple XY grids for up to 5000 points
- Template Based Data Logging Mode features definable measurement points, minimum & reference thickness values and up to 40 configurable user fields to collect additional information
- Facility to add Additional Radial Measurements around any chosen point
- Alphanumeric data entry via phone style keys
- Auto-Log function automatically logs stable thickness measurements for one-handed operation
- Data stored on internal SD memory card for security
- Velocity Lookup Table can be customized by the user
- USB connection to computer without driver installation
- Data Logger Manager Software for generating reports and transferring data between the gauge and computer
- Microsoft Excel add-in to easily import data into blank worksheets or Excel templates
- Super-bright multi-colour LED gives visual feedback
- Housed in a rugged, IP65 rated aluminium enclosure
- Gauge senses probe type and automatically adjusts setting for optimum performance
- LCD graphic display with automatic white back light
- Simple gauge and menu operation
- Secure, twist-to-lock probe connection (BNC)
- Deep-Coat mode for coatings up to 20 mm thick
- Protective silicone sleeve offers maximum protection.