We’ve put together a list of links to other websites that might be of interest. We have no control over the content of these external sites.
- Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce (AGCC) is north-east Scotland’s leading private sector, member-focussed business organisation, and works at local, national and international levels. Find out more about AGCC and its services at www.agcc.co.uk.
- Alphalab provides information on radon gas, UK radon maps and fast-track radon gas testing kits. More information is available at www.alphalab.co.uk.
- British Safety Council is one of the world’s leading advocates of workplace health and safety. Visit www.britsafe.org for more information.
- The British Institute of Non-Destructive Testing (BINDT) is one of the UK’s leading engineering institutions. Its purpose is to promote and advance the science and practice of non-destructive testing, condition monitoring, diagnostic engineering and all other materials and quality testing disciplines. More information about the BINDT and non-destructive testing is available at www.bindt.org.
- Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS) is established as the market leader for health and safety pre-qualification in the UK. Find out more at www.chas.gov.uk.
- FPAL works to identify, qualify, evaluate and monitor suppliers on behalf of its purchasing members. Our supplier number is 10049824. Visit www.fpal.com or www.oildir.com and search for our profile.
- International Marine Contractors Association (IMCA) is the international trade association representing offshore, marine and underwater engineering companies. For further information visit www.imca-int.com.
- Lloyds Register Quality Assurance (LRQA) is a leading provider of management system certification, verification and training. Its unique business assurance approach focuses on helping clients reduce risk and improve performance through their operations. Visit www.lrqa.co.uk for more information.
- Subsea UK is the industry body and focal point for the entire British subsea industry and aims to increase business opportunities at home and abroad for the sector. Find out more at www.subseauk.com.
- The United Kingdom Thermography Association (UKTA) is an association for all those interested in infrared thermography, created to support and unite thermographers. The association provides a voice for thermography to help mould the rapidly developing infrared field and promote thermography amongst potential users. For further information visit www.ukta.org.
- Tube Tech International deliver the world's most cost effective industrial cleaning using high pressure water jetting, laser, remote and robotic cleaning to the downstream refining and upstream offshore sectors, petrochemical plants, power generation and water utilities sectors.http://www.tubetech.com/